We all know that whether you are relocating rental apartments in country or moving to a new expat home relocating can be a messy and stressful activity. Our crew are on hand to help streamline the process with a range of fully customisable cleaning services to meet your needs.
What is the difference between ‘Move In’ and ‘Move Out’ cleaning as a service?
This depends on your personal situation and the needs you have for each property. For move out, the most common are two scenarios; firstly that you have been living in a rental property and need to hand it back to a landlord or rental agent to reclaim your security deposit. Secondly you are a property owner who has just had a tenant leave, or you are leaving your own property with the intention of preparing it to rent again or for sale.
In both of these cases the motivation is to prepare the property for its next use and not for personal occupation. There are of course exceptions to this rule! (as always)
For move in, the most common are two scenarios; firstly that you have just rented a new property for the year and are preaparing to move into the new space. You will be handed the property over by the agent or landlord once it is vacant. Secondly you have purchased a new property and are preparing to move into it (either yourself or for your future tenants). You may or may not have competed rennovation works prior to your move in date.
It is likley that if you are preparing to inhabit this property and to move all of your personal effects into the space and that you may have more intense requirements for your clean. It may or may not have been cleaned to the required standards you have. This is probably going to be the only time that you have the opportunity to clean the space while it is empty without any furtniture to get in the way!
We understand that each of our clients are different and the service options below allow you to select the service that best meets your needs, budget and expectations.
What different levels of service are on offer?
1. Once over clean
This service will provide a general clean for the interior of your empty property. It includes the following:
- Kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, study and living area, landing and entrance areas, small internal balcony.
- Dusting, wiping, and cleaning all tops and surfaces.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping all floors.
- Washing dishes, and cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen.
- Outside of appliances (fridge, oven, hob, microwave).
- Cleaning all floors and fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Internal windows for high traffic areas such as balcony doors.
- This clean follows the same cleaning standard as our general clean.
2. Kapow deep clean
This service will provide a deep clean for the interior of your empty property including hard to reach areas using industrial machines such as tile polishers and steam cleaners to blitz deeply soiled spaces.
- Dusting, wiping, and cleaning all tops and surfaces including all counters, bannisters and fixtures.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and scrubbing all interior floors (using the tile polishing machine), with corners of each room and awkward areas behind or under furniture also thoroughly cleaned.
- Removing and cleaning inside cabinets and closets.
- Cleaning all interior windows, windowsills, ventilators, ceiling fans, and exhaust fans(easily reachable with ladder), and removing any stains or mildew.
- Inside and outside of the fridge and microwave. Outside of the oven.
- Steam cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen including the cooker area and under all appliances that can be moved.
- This service does not include removal of chandliers, using scaffolding or any rope systems for at height work. If you require this please specify it in your book now form.
3. Turbo charged deep clean
- All of the items in the Kapow deep clean above
- Garage and car port pressure washing
- Patio tile polishing/fake grass cleaning with a pressure washer
- Oven cleaning
- Additional grout steam cleaning
- Interior and exterior window cleaning
What optional extras are on offer?
If you request a quote for one of the three cleaning packages you can also add on the following extras to ensure you get the level of service you need:
Interior and exterior window cleaning: Using ionic water to ensure a smudge and residue free finish our crew will clean the interior and exterior windows of your property.
Oven & BBQ grill cleaning: This specialist cleaning service will tackle this messy job that everyone hates! Our crew love the transformation and will make it shine like new.
Fake grass cleaning: The crew will pressure wash the grass and if required use enzyme cleaner to remove any odors or residue from pets.
Outdoor patio cleaning & garage: Sweeping up and pressure washing the garage and using the tile polisher on the patio with tile cleaning solution.
Soft furnishings: If you would like carpets, mattress and sofas cleaned before you pack them into a moving crate we can complete this job for you using our extraction wet and dry cleaning machine and steamers (depending on the fabric type). We would suggest that you leave a minimum of a week prior to putting them into a packing box as any moisture may damage your items in transit.
Detailed pack/unpack and organisation service: If you would like help packing up personal items prior to a removal crew arriving, or arranging a kitchen or closet our team are happy to roll up thier sleeves to assist you.
You can select these services in the Move in & out section of our book now form.
How are quotes for Move in & Move out created?
Its easy – follow these steps:
- Fill out our book now form to tell us about your space
- Select the type of clean you would like from the three packages
- Let us know of any extras you would like to add on
- Tell us your moving dates and when you woudl like the service
- We will get in touch to discuss it with you, then send you a personal quote to review
- Book you in 🙂 so that our crew can come in and work hard to meet your expectations
What are the benefits of moving with Mac Pack Removals & booking The Fab Crew together?
We are proud to have partnered with Mac Pack Removals not only as we have had a great personal experinece with them ourselves moving house (hassle free, friendly team and accurate service), but also that our companies are aligned in our values and appoach to doing business. Rick & Claire are another husband and wife duo that really care about their customers, their team and to building a sustainable long term relationship with their clients.
The intention of our connection is to provide enhanced services to our customers. Working with Mac Pack and The Fab Crew will ensure seamless coordination between movers and cleaning crew. In additon as a sweetner we are offering additional discounted rates for customers that work with us both.
You can mention if you are a Mac Pack customer on our book now form, or indeed if you are a Fab Crew customer that would like a removals quote from Mac Pack.