It’s the heart of the home and a heavy use area that builds up dirt over time requiring a professional deep clean
Each home will use their kitchen slightly differently depending on your house design and living situation. Kitchens are generally heavy use spaces that perform a multi function. They are generally a place to cook, wash up, eat and to do laundry. If you have a utility room in your home you may be lucky enough to have these two spaces joined together.
Many of lifes important moments happen around the kitchen table and it is generally the hub of your home. A place to study, to video call while cooking, a relaxed place to have a coffee with a friend. However you use your kitchen it is somewhere that you want to enjoy spending time and due to its regular use will need the occasional deep clean in addition to regular cleans.
It is also critical to health for the kitchen to be a healthy sanitary space to prepare food in addition to following good food hygiene it is important to use good cleaning and storage techniques to reduce the chance of food borne illnesses. Kitchens are a great place for bacterial to live if not cleaned well.
This clean goes into the areas you generally don’t reach including on top of cupboards, skirting boards, tiles, grouting, the area around the cooker and hob and inside and outside of the fridge, a cooker and extractor fan deep clean. We use steam cleaners, the right chemicals and tools to get the job done along with plenty of hard work to bring your kitchen back to its best self.
If you have a non-toxic home we also have chemical free cleans! Please mention it on your book now form and we can provide more information.
- Dusting, wiping and cleaning all tops and surfaces including furniture, tables, counters and fixtures.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and scrubbing the floor with the corners of the room and awkward areas behind or under furniture throughly cleaned.
- Use of the steam cleaner to blast away grease, tough grime or any residue from cooking in the kitchen.
- Removing items from the cupboards, cleaning inside and out and replacing.
- Inside and outside of the fridge and microwave. Outside of the oven (unless oven cleaning is requested)
- Steam cleaning of the grout around the cooking areas.
- To run the dishwasher and washing machine on a cycle with cleaning agents to freshen it up.
- Moving the cooker, fridge and other machines (as much as possible without disconnecting them) to clean underneath/behind to remove any food or debris.
- Cleaning the cooker hood by removing the grills and using stainless steel polish (not including dismanteling the extractor fan or internal fan elements that requires a manufacturer technician).
How many hours/cleaners should I book?
This clean is needed every six to twelve months (depending on how much use your kitchen gets).
We generally advise to send multiple cleaners for this job as deep cleaning is a time consuming and intensive job. Different crew members have specialist skills and male cleaners are often needed to help with lifting heavy items and with our industrial machines.
Please fill out the book now form and tell us about your space and we can provide you with a quote.
- Steam cleaner
- Tile polisher (if required)