Hard to reach areas, deeply soiled spaces – blitz them with a deep clean.
How is a deep clean different from a general clean?
A general clean keeps on top of your space on a regular basis, a deep clean is a once in a while deeper clean. Items are taken out of cupboards, books taken off the shelves and dusted, hard to reach areas are identified and targeted. Underneath items and behind furnitute with more difficult access.
- Dusting, wiping, and cleaning all tops and surfaces including furniture, tables, counters, and fixtures.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and scrubbing all floors, with corners of each room and awkward areas behind or under furniture also thoroughly cleaned.
- Removing and cleaning all contents inside cabinets and closets. After the cleaning, all belongings will be placed back where the cleaner found them.
- Cleaning all interior windows, windowsills, ventilators, ceiling fans, and exhaust fans(easily reachable with ladder), and removing any stains or mildew.
- Inside and outside of the fridge and microwave. Outisde of the oven.
- Steam Cleaning/Grout cleaning can be provided if time is allocated (time consuming job)
How many hours/cleaners should I book?
We generally advise to send multiple cleaners for a deep cleaning booking. Different crew members have specialist skills and male cleaners often are needed to help with lifting heavy items and with our industrial machines.
Questions to ask yourself when booking:
Which areas of the home need to be deep cleaned?
Do you have areas that need more time and focus?
How much time do you have available for the clean?
If you are not sure then our customer support team can provide you with guidance based on previous similar jobs completed.
Deep cleaning rates
AED 60 per hour per cleaner. Book now by completing the form and our team will get in touch to answer any questions and to book you in.
- Steam cleaner
- Tile polisher
- Wet & dry cleaning machine